What do you want to attract into your life? Good health? Financial Abundance? Loving Relationships? The great news is that you can!
You hold the power within you to attract whatever you want in your life. It all begins with your thoughts. By thinking positively and surrendering your intentions to God and the Universe, you can manifest whatever your heart desires.
I was enlightened when I learned this simple, but powerful concept. Some people are naturally positive and attract what they want without even knowing it. Imagine what these people would be able to manifest in their lives if they were consciously aware of what they were doing!
Having positive thoughts is a great start, but there are a few other steps to manifest your desires. In addition to having positive thoughts, you need to truly believe in them. Feel profoundly to the core of your being, as if you have already received what you desire. Visualize what it’s like to have received what you have wished for, and act as if you’ve received it already. Finally, be grateful for all that you already have and for what you are about to receive.
I will provide an example from my own life to clarify how manifestation works:
- Before I had my kidney transplant, I had the clear intention that it would be successful, and that my body would fully recover from the surgery. In other words, I began with a desire to have a successful kidney transplant.
- Next, I had a positive thought that my kidney transplant and recovery would be successful.
- Then, I believed that the kidney transplant would be successful.
- I let my body feel like I had the kidney transplant and visualized a new healthy kidney inside me. I did this over and over all day, every day, until I had my surgery and during the period of my recovery.
- Finally, I was grateful for all I had and grateful for the new kidney I would receive.
I am so pleased to say that I had a very successful transplant just five months ago and have recovered remarkably. The surgery and recovery couldn’t have gone more smoothly.
Did I manifest this successful kidney transplant? Did I attract the skilled surgeon, the medical staff, and all the other amazing people and events to my life, before, during, and after my surgery to work in complete synergy to bring about this miraculous result? I believe I did.
You too, can attract and manifest anything you want in your life. Just remember to start by clarifying your desire. Next, have positive thoughts of your desire coming true and strongly believe that your desire will come true. Feel, visualize, and behave as if your desire has already come true. Finally, in order for you to attract what you want in your life, be grateful for what you have. Trust in God and the Universe to orchestrate the details so that the desires of your heart are fulfilled. May you all manifest abundant blessings!
Love & Light,
I’d be so grateful if you can share this post on your social media and leave a comment below ♥